Henry County Drug Education / Resource Fair
Saturday, March 25, 2017
10 am—2 pm
Henry Co. Fairgrounds, 4H Building
- Learn the science behind addiction
- Learn about adolescent drug use.
- Learn about current drug trends.
- Find HOPE and learn about recovery.
- Learn about community harm reduction.
- Author, Barbara Victoria will share strategies from her book, It’s Not About You, Except When It Is, to discuss the importance of healthy boundaries and codependency and share “Dos” and “Don’ts” for parents with an addicted child.
- Connect with agencies on site to find the help, support, and resources for you & your family.
Drug Test Kits Available
We ask that you please RSVP with Jo Brewer 845-5546 or Mona Huff 845-6849 to reserve your lunch
This event is brought to you by: KIPDA, SOS for Addictions LLC., TriCounty COMPASS &
Communities in Action.